Let’s Talk Music Soon!
Fundraisers, galas, and private parties – We love these kinds of events because they’re an opportunity for our musicians to show off unique repertoire. Our aim is to make your event stand out, to be memorable and not like all of the other parties / events that your patrons, friends, or colleagues have attended in the past.
- A phone call is a great starting point, as there may be several small details to discuss before picking your musical entertainment.
- On our call we’ll discuss the venue and number of guests attending, as well as the demographic and atmosphere you’re going for.
- You’ll want to also have a rough budget in mind, and don’t worry, there’s usually a good option available. Chatting about the above details will help us narrow things down.
Please reach out to Andrew Mille. He is a classically trained cellist who can advise on the many different genres of music that we provide. He also has plenty of experience both performing and managing musicians in various venues throughout the Lowcountry.
Below are some events we often provide music for.
- Fundraisers and Galas
- Holiday Parties
- Non-Profit Events
- Surprise Birthday or Anniversary Party
- TV Show Extras
- Wedding Proposals
- Funerals & Memorial Services